Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Still Here

Unfortunately I'm still in South Dakota. I was supposed to be in Denver Right now going through security, but my visa hasn't yet arrived. My flight has now been moved back a week to July 10th. In the meantime I've been experimenting with software art. In my last entry I included a link to Don Relyea's blog, an artist who writes code to generate art. The picture I'm including is my own failed attempt at creating a Hilbert space-filling curve, but the botched attempt actually turned out pretty neat. If you're interested I can send you more information, if you ask.

I don't have much to do from now until next Tuesday except wait for my visa, call people to tell them to work faster, and entertain myself with my computer and guitars. Currently I'm working on generating a bigger and better picture like the one here, so my computer is lagging pretty bad. Pray that everything works out well and in time

No comments: